Sunday, October 16, 2016

ISIS regional leader killed in Turkey


ISIS regional leader killed
Mehmet Kadir Cabel, who was the regional leader for ISIS in Gaziantep, Turkey, killed Sunday in a police raid at his home. The raid engaged a full fire fight with the police and ISIS members. During the operation three police officers were also killed during the operation. Cabel's wife and two children were captured and along with at least 19 other suspected ISIS members. I think it's great that the ISIS leader has been killed but I don't believe that the death of the leader will completely stop ISIS from continuing their actions. Do you think that the death of the ISIS leader will lower their actions or increase it? Why?

6 comments:

  1. I think that it will lower the crime rate by a lot since It was there leader, but I don't think the death of leader is going to stop this crazy group I mean if they are willing to sacrifice they're own for their cause I'm pretty sure they'll just keep going until either they're all caught or killed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the death of their leader will limit the killings for a little while, but his death will also give encouragement for other members to seek revenge and attack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that these people should kill donald trump

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the death of their leader will stop them, but will definitely slow down their process. If anything, sometimes I think the U.S is adding fuel to the flame. Resolving things peacefully is something I advocate the U.S to try to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not think that killing the leader of Isis will stop them completely. I do think it may slow them down, but it won't stop them completely. If anything, it probably made them more mad. Although we did the right thing and stopped the main source, this will still probably backfire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the actions of ISIS after the death of the leader will all depend on the rest of the member still alive and active. They could either decrease the amount of killings because of lack of motivation OR they could be triggered because of the death; they might want to get revenge or cause more terror to the US because they killed their leader. It all depends on how the members handle his death

    ReplyDelete