Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris



KIM K BEGGING FOR HER LIFE: Paris incident

Image result for kim k paris incident
Image result for kim k paris incident                    Image result for kim k paris incident                                                         
Summary:
     Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint in Paris by five armed robbers who fled with millions of dollars worth of jewelry. Mother-of-two Kim(35) was tied up, held at gun point, and locked in her bathroom, while the criminals ransacked her private apartment in Paris during early hours of October 5th, Monday morning. A spokesman for the star said the was "badly shaken" by the incident but unhurt. It has been claimed she 'begged for her life' during the terrifying ordeal. On Monday afternoon, Kim returned to New York and reunited with her husband, Kanye West, who cut short his concert telling crowds he had to deal with a "family emergency".
Connection:
     This connects to when The Native Americans homes were invaded of their privacy and held captive.
Question:
     How would you feel if any of these events happened to you? 


16 comments:

  1. If these events happened to me I would most probably have the same reaction as Kim Kardashian. However, after this incident I would want to make changes to prevent the same outcome from happening in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If these events ever happened to me then I would obviously be scared. Its scary to think that you cant really do anything about it to prevent these things from happening. It all just gets you by surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrible. I can't believe people would violate someone's privacy like this. I wonder, do they know who did it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think is is a terrible thing to happen to anyone. even though Kim shows off everything thus still shouldn't happen. i feel so bad because this happened to her. if this happened to me i would not be the same after. its a traumatizing thing to happen to someone. i would never go out again. move to the middle of no where.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If these events happened to me I would want to know the reason why the robbers robbed me, not just specifically for my money but why did they target me out of all the people in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sad to know that you can't do things about it to prevent it from happening again. Yet Kim does show off her things, this incident may have traumatized her making her reevaluate her future actions and how she chooses to dress in public.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i would feel very upset not to much about the jewelry but about how i was almost killed because someone wanted all my money. also because no one was there for help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would feel really scared because knowing that someone broke in and threatened me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would feel violated and scared because you are supposed to feel safe in your own home or anywhere at least.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would feel violated and scared because you are supposed to feel safe in your own home or anywhere at least.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would feel violated and scared because you are supposed to feel safe in your own home or anywhere at least.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think i would feel very scared knowing that someone broke in trying to steal my things. Because i should be safe in my own place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If any of this happened to me, I would feel very very unsafe and scared that someone would do this to me and I would feel like someone might do it again. I do not think it is fair that this happened to her just because of her wealth. She is a human too and she should be treated as such.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be very scared because i would think they are trying to kill me

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I was in her position I would be scared for my life because they had a gun to my head telling me to give them things that I had on me and if I didn't follow them they would kill me. I feel so bad for her because she was just doing her own thing worrying about herself then out of nowhere she gets held at gun point.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would probably be scared and get killed because i do not really like to listen

    ReplyDelete